– Includes: 18-55 Is Ii Lens
– Sensor Resolution: 18.0 Megapixel
– Optical Sensor Type: CMOS
– Max Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
– AV Interfaces: Composite video/audio, HDMI
Canon EOS 650D High-quality, entry-level EOS. First choice for those starting their DSLR adventures. An ideal entry to the world of EOS imaging. The EOS 650D’s 18.0-megapixel sensor is superb for both still images and Full HD movies. A Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen makes shooting simple.
- 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Full-HD movies with manual controls and continuous AF
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen
- ISO 100-12,800 sensitivity, extendable to ISO 25,600
- 9-point wide-area AF
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
Advanced image quality
Capture every detail with 18-megapixel resolution, and enjoy the smooth tones and accurate colours of 14-bit DIGIC 5 image processing. The EOS 650D produces files big enough to print at large sizes or crop for alternative compositions without sacrificing quality.
Keep up with fast moving action
Track moving objects accurately across the frame with an autofocus system comprising nine cross-type AF points. Continuous shooting at 5 fps for bursts of up to 22 frames means you’ll never miss that decisive moment.
Enjoy alternative access to the EOS 650D’s controls through a Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen. Shoot and focus with a single tap and use pinch and swipe gestures when reviewing images.
Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
Explore creative lighting options by positioning Canon Speedlite flashes off camera and controlling them with the EOS 650D’s Integrated Speedlite Transmitter.